Saturday, October 27, 2007

Kok Yee's a Man Utd fan?? Puiihhhhh!!!!!

Aha!!!!

I finally received my copies of Dark City 2 from Xeus...
The cover is really menacing...

When i received the book, it was the first time i met Xeus too. Wahhh.. i never imagined her to be so stylo-milo.. and driving a Toyota Celica... woohooo, such a happen'ng lady!!

I have browse thru the book (no time to read yet... Friday was at BEP concert, now still recovering.. hehehe... ) and noted something very, very important. An error that could cost me some of my dearest friends. A misunderstanding that could shatter my credibility and reputation.

In her introduction, Xeus wrote that I am a Manchester United fan. Arghhhhh!!!!! Puuuiiiiihhh!!!! Yiakkkkkssss!!!!! Those are the only words I could politely use to describe my disgust of being called a ManU fan.

For the record, I'm a die-hard, never-walk-alone LIVERPOOL FC fan.

5 comments:

Lydia Teh said...

Hi Kok Yee, my daughter and I both liked your story in Dark City. Good read and the ending was a killer. I had expected another sort of twist.

Artemis Hunt said...

So sorry, Kok Yee:) It's just that I believed in your character so much and he's a Man U fan :)

See what an effective writer you are?

Sorry I ruined your street cred! Now you'll have to go to the press and clarify it :)

Kokyee said...

Hi Lydia,

Thanks for the kind words and support. I hope you'll like my other stories in News From Home. :)


Xeus,
Hahaha.. it's OK. Perhaps it'll help to sell the book among the ManU fans.. hahaha

Kokyee said...

Hi Lydia,

Thanks for the kind words and support. I hope you'll like my other stories in News From Home. :)


Xeus,
Hahaha.. it's OK. Perhaps it'll help to sell the book among the ManU fans.. hahaha

Argus Lou said...

Kok Yee, methinks your story is one of the stronger ones in DC2. Well done! And congrats on the publication of the new shared anthology - will be sure to get a copy when I'm next in M'sia.
(Yeah, for a Liverpool fan to be mistaken for an MU fan is akin to being a Bayern Munich fan and being mistaken for a Schalke fan; AC Milan for Inter Milan; Barcelona for Real Madrid. Heh.)