Tuesday, October 23, 2007

My stories are getting published!

October is such a good month for me....
After so many months of burning the midnight oil, I can finally see the results.

In the next 2-4 weeks, my stories would appear in two books. Yes, boys and girls, you read it right; two books!

The first one is Dark City 2, which I've one story about loan shark and football gambling.

The second one is News From Home, an anthology of short stories written by myself, Shih-Li Kow and Rumaizah Abdul Bakar.

Yahoooo!!!!

Now I can scratch one item of my 2007 New Year Resolutions list. Next on the list is to quit smoking... and that's another story.

3 comments:

John Ling said...

Congratulations, man.

Kokyee said...

thanks bro!!

Mind if i add your blog as a link to mine?

John Ling said...

Sure thing.